Tuesday, April 9, 2013


Life is blooming all over here :D It's been a while since I received flowers, so I was so happy to wake up to these white ones this morning. 



We've reached mid-20 degrees Celsius here. After doing morning QT, we all took our books to read in the green lawn. J was reading her play to act out in the afternoon, and R explained the meaning of one her lines. Wandering around the library of my school, SIPA, I found an anthology of Vietnamese households (Reconfiguring Families in Contemporary Vietnam), which totally grasped my attention nowadays. 


Super shocked to hear that Seoul got snow this week! Talk about crazy weather, huh?

2 comments:

  1. New York in bloom! Who are the flowers from, they're gorgeous : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're from a good friend!
    Is it warm in Oxford as well?

    ReplyDelete