Monday, April 8, 2013


Today's my hermit day, as I have not stepped one foot outside the building and have not seen a human face in person except for a fleeting encounter with one of my flatmates. John came to check up on me, accusing me of going AWOL for the past two days. Sometimes you feel entitled to shutting yourself out completely from the any social situations. I managed to have a brief FaceTime session with Kimmi & Dali and discovered that apparently Kimmi had not been out of the house for the whole day as well and had slept more than I did. What a hero. T. S. Eliot was absolutely right. April is the cruelest month, for the both of us. 

2 comments:

  1. what did you do inside your room? sleep? i try to spend Sunday afternoon/evening for time of reflection and socializing-free time as well :D

    Dali is sooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did more unproductive things than sleep, namely, watching random episodes of Korean TV!

      Delete