Wednesday, April 24, 2013



I love feet. I love my feet. That's why I asked the caricature guy at the ball last weekend to draw my feet instead of my face. 

"Can you do a caricature of my feet?" 
"Hmm I'm not sure if I can draw a caricature. 
But I can try to sketch you a likeness." 

So I stood on the modeling chair for five minutes as the pencil went whisk whisk on the surface of the paper. I also asked the guy to draw my new court heels. My shoes were pretty but hurt like hell, like all the nice things in life. 

My toes are generally disfigured. But my pinky toe looks hideous, resembles a pyramid than a ball. It even has a sharp edge. I don't think a toe is meant to have an edge. 

I read somewhere that Quentin Tarantino has a foot fetish. I'm happy we share one thing in common. 

2 comments:

  1. reminds me of bokomaru in cat's cradle

    it's coolio that your toe has an edge! my feet are like duck feet hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pink toes, always go wiggle wiggle when you're about to fall asleep

    ReplyDelete