Tuesday, February 17, 2015

hny 2015 :)

at a flower shop in Club Monaco, midtown

Since last year, I've also stopped making yearly resolutions. Instead I'm trying to live every day to the fullest. From somewhere, I heard that if you do something 21 days in a row, it becomes a habit. 

Some things that have become a habit are:
* reading a short part of the Word, drinking a cup of water, and praying for loved ones every morning
* jotting down what I was thankful for during the day and reading 10-20 pages of anything (essay, novel, New Yorker, short story, nonfiction) before falling asleep on less tired days
* posting inspiration on tumblr when weary and tired
* stretching before going to sleep

But I'd like to 
* find a sport that I enjoy doing every other day
* find the best venue of sharing my thoughts from travels to developing countries
* drink 2.5L of water a day

After this dissertation is in, I'd really like to take up French again!


No comments:

Post a Comment