Wednesday, May 1, 2013


In elementary school, sometimes the teacher told us to draw about how you'd live in the future. I remember imagining flip-through books (iPAD), living underwater (I think there are some hotels that are trying this out?) and flying cars (not yet?). And now this google glass. 

Lying in my bed with all sorts of pain (muscle pain, sore throat, etc), I found this youtube video and started chuckling. Only a few have the privilege of trying these glasses on, but it must be kind of funny to be the only one with these glasses on and talking to it to say the commands. Each pair now costs $1500, but ebay up to $15000. 

If I had these glasses on, I'd take a picture of the pink flowers that are blooming outside the window and post it here and also google "how to enjoy the sun and not become more sick." Better stay healthy!!

1 comment: