Friday, March 29, 2013

March 28, 2013



It's been a while since I last saw a blue sky! The sound of rain is comforting at times but this morning, I'm glad to get some sunshine. The vastness of the atmosphere between the ground and the sky amazes me when the rain clears up the sky overnight.



My department is housed in the School of International Public Affairs (aka SIPA, need to be careful of the pronunciation when mentioning it to Koreans). The building structure supposedly imitates the UN NY headquarters, but I personally like the rotunda building in Geneva more.

1 comment:

  1. 1) Love the glimpse of the cushiony clouds through the two buildings; how sneaky of them to slink by like that!

    2) do you think people who work in rotunda buildings have rounder thoughts?! (i.e. does architectural environment affect your work attitude?)

    ReplyDelete